Helpful Information for New Residents
Welcome to Ayersworth Glen and congratulations on the purchase of your new home! Please take a moment to look over the following information to make sure you are up to date on the latest news and information.
1. The previous owner should have left you a copy of the HOA Documents. If not, you can download the PDF copies here:
2. Fill out the New Owner / Renter Registration Form and send it to Citadel Property Management so that we have your correct contact information.
3. Contact the CDD to obtain an access card to use the amenities. (Note: The HOA does not oversee the clubhouse, the pool, or the fitness center. We are unable to obtain access cards for you.)
4. HOA meetings regularly occur the third Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. Meetings are held at the Ayersworth Club House. Residents are always welcome.
5. Before making any changes to your home (paint color, sheds, additions, etc.) please contact the HOA Board Architectural Committee for approval by filling out the Alteration Application. Many changes require board approval before you can begin work. Also note that HOA approval does not replace permits required by the county.
6. If you would like to reserve the Clubhouse, need the pool/gym codes, or have any concerns related to the common areas within Ayersworth Glen, please contact the CDD.
7. HOA Dues are paid yearly and are due on January 1st of each year. It is the owner’s responsibility to make sure the proper amount is paid and the payment is made on time. The amount is set at the annual budget meeting and the bank may provide coupons for payment. Currently, Dues are $100 per year. Failure to pay the Dues by January 1st of each year will result in interest, fees, and collection charges. (Note: This link is only active from December to January.)
8. Common complaints include: yard maintenance and street parking. If you have an issue, please do the neighborly thing and address it with your neighbor first. If that doesn’t work and your complaint is covenant related, please submit the violation on our website.
9. Connect with the HOA and neighbors online
10. Sign up for Phase 1 Text Message alerts!
Text EZAYERSWORTH to 313131